Cpanel (control panel) is web hosting control panel that provide a graphical interface and help you manage your web hosting server using a human friendly web interface.
HOW TO LOCATE YOUR CPANEL.
Firstly, you will have to go to your browser and type the name of your website/cpanel, it will take you to your Cpanel where you will be asked to provide your username and password, then after typing your details and login, it will take you to where you can fully access your Cpanel.
Also you can login to your Cpanel from your hosting company where you purchase, search for name and availability of your domain.
You will have to go to your browser and type the name of your hosting company and send it, it will take you to your hosting company website and then click on the three parallel stacked lines, it will display to you where you will have different options, then select client area, it will take you to client area where you will click on the three parallel stacked lines at the center to take you to your account where you will login with your username and password to see your hosting details (like domain,service,invoice etc). Under your hosting details is cloud web hosting, click on it to login to your Cpanel with your login details (username and password) and access it.
THINGS YOU CAN DO WITH CPANEL.
• CREATE WEBMAIL USING CPANEL:
Firstly, after login into your Cpanel with your username and password, click on Email and scroll down to create and click on it, it will display to you where you will put your username username and password, your username should always start with email@example.com and then select password for yourself, then after that, you click on create and your webmail will be successfully created.
TO LOGIN TO YOUR WEBMAIL.
You will have to go to your browser and type the name of your website/webmail, it will take you to your webmail login details such as email address and password, and you should remember that your email address should be firstname.lastname@example.org and your password, then after you click on login, it will take you to your webmail, click on open my inbox when i login, your inbox will be open, click on the three parallel stacked lines on the left hand side and go to the setting to configure your webmail, it will display identity to you and you click on the plus sign(+) at the down side, it will show you some details to fill up like display name, email, organisation, reply to, signature etc.
* Display name: is the name you will want it to display when you send a message.
* Email: is your webmail which will start with “email@example.com”.
* Organisation: could be your company name or name if you do not have a company.
* Reply To: you can send a Reply To to the name you want to use as your display name (if could be your display name).
* Signature: if you have any signature you can put it but if not, you can leave it and click on save.
• CREATE AUTO RESPONDER USING CPANEL:
When you login to your Cpanel with your username and password, click on autorespoder,it will take you to add autorespoder, click on it, it will display to you a certain place where you will ask to fill up some details like (interval, email, domain, from, subject, body, start and stop).
* Interval: is the time (in hour) it will take to respond to the client automatically and because you want it to respond immediately the message gets to the server, you will need to put zero (0) at the interval.
* Email: should be your webmail, all you need to do is to type “info” then the name of the mail will appear at the domain.
* From: should be your name (display name).
* Subject: could be something like “successfully purchase” base on what you are using the web page for.
* Body: should be the immediate response you would want to give to your client like “thank you for contacting us our agent will contact you shortly”.
* Start: immediately.
* Stop: never.
After filling all these click on create, it will be successfully created.