SEO means search engine optimization is the process of improving your website to increase its visibility in search engine. It targets unpaid traffic than paid or direct traffic. SEO aimed at aligning a website with a search engine ranking algorithm.
The better visibility your website have in search results, the more you are to be found and get more click and audience (visitors) because the purpose of search engine optimization is to attract website visitors who will keep coming back to the website.
Types of Search Engine Optimization.
Many search engines like google have some determinant factor when ranking contents which will lead us to this three major types of SEO.
1. On-page SEO: Optimizing the quality and structure of content on a page for users and search engines.
2. Off-page SEO: Creating brand assets and doing things that will ultimately enhance brand awareness and recognition.
3. Technical SEO: Improving technical aspect of your page and overall performance on search engine like crawling and Indexing of site by search engine, web hosting service, content management system (CMS) and site security (SSL).
There are some other types of SEO like
4. Local SEO: Optimizing website for visibility in local organic search engine.
5. International SEO: is a global SEO for multiregional or multinational website which optimizes for international search engine.
Some Determinant Factor for SEO ranking.
These are google ranking factors.
1. Consistency in publishing of high-quality content (26%)
2. Keywords in meta title (17%)
3. Backlinks (15%)
4. Niche expertise.
5. Internal link (5%)
6. User engagement (11%)
7. Mobile friendly (5%)
8. Page speed (2%)
9. Site security/ SSL certificate (2%)
10. Schema markup/ structured data (1%)
11. Keywords in URL (1%)
How Does SEO Work
SEO really work through
• People: The person or group of people responsible for the strategic, tactical and operational SEO work is completed.
• Technology: The tools and platform used.
• Processes: The potential actions taken to make the work more efficiently.
• Activities: The output
Tools for SEO
* Google Ads Keywords Planners: To check search volume and cost per click.
* Keywords tools and Ubersuggest: To create list of keywords idea.
* Google Search Console: To check which words are already used to direct traffic to site and opportunity.
* Google trends: To determine search trend by theme.